Thursday, June 7, 2012

Classic Cycles








I first came into contact with Tony through the forums on Chop Cult. Tony would respond regularly to my posts and he always seemed to have knowledgeable answers to my questions. When I came across a more complex problem, I emailed Tony and he provided me with sound advice that was easy enough to follow. The best thing about Tony is that he never use the opportunity to promote his business by trying to get me to bring my bike into his shop-- he always encouraged me to accomplish the work myself. In fact, I did not even know Tony is Co-Owner of Classic Cycles in Orange until I saw it on his Chop Cult page. I didn't have any time to finish it between working and family Born-Free is only a few weeks away. So a  few weeks ago I decided to take it to his shop and Tony being the dude he is went out of his way to open the shop for me on a Sunday just so I can bring the bike down. the work was done quickly and right the first time so for anyone looking for work done on a vintage bike, I highly recommend Classic Cycles.

Classic Cycles, Inc.
Tue. – Sat., 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. PT
1425 N. Manzanita St.
Orange, CA 92867
Phone: 714-974-1438
email: Service@ClassicCyclesInc.com